Wednesday, June 3, 2009

long time gone....

I know it has been a long time since we have updated but the honeymoon period is over. It has been a tough week with my cast and Brad's editing but there has been some highlights! I have had some amazing people sign my cast all the kids our classes, the Nicaraguan chess champion, the kids on our street, a flower from Kim, heart from Freek, and flag from Brad. I finished my second book. Got asked on a date at the pizza restaurant after the guy asked if Lynn was my mom and Brad my Dad. Started an English class in our house at 6pm on Wednesday for the kids on our street. First class was tonight and they are so sweet! Perfected my one leg out of the pool float. Have eaten lots of tele pizza because we are to hot to cook and well I can't stand that long, went to Day of los Niño’s on our street and watched a piñata die. Had a Dutch pool party with all of Freeks friends. Finished the Opportunity International project!

No comments:

Post a Comment